- To help congregations understand the need for adaptive leadership if they are to be vital and thriving centers for missional outreach in the Southwest;
- To equip pastors and lay leaders to be agents of change;
- To transform congregatons from an inward focus of maintenance and chaplaincy to an outward focus of mission, outreach and evangelism;
- To invite congregations to be agents of adaptive leadership and transformation beyond their congregations to both in their community context and in the Grand Canyon Synod;
- To change and transform the DNA of the Grand Canyon Synod to become a Great Commission synod based on missional principles.
Missional Leadership Training
offered by the Grand Canyon Synod
Below are opportunities for congregational leaders, staff, and pastors for the 2013-14 program year. Questions, contact Rick Rouse, Director of the Missional Leadership Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org or John Schaumburg, Director of Evangelical Mission at email@example.com
The Synod's Ninth Annual
Missional Church Conference
Saturday, January 25, 2014 at Spirit in the Desert Retreat Center (Carefree, AZ).